< Return to We’re Hiring page
Location: United States, Remote
Travel: Up to 90%
Job Type: Full-time
As a seasoned QA Lead, with excellent communication and collaboration skills, you understand the importance rallying all stakeholders around a strong test strategy. You love managing the test process as well as writing and executing tests. And you’ll be sure to consider all systems impacted by data flowing through Sterling OMS.The primary objective for this role is to accelerate our client’s testing processes, guide them in the use of QA best practices, and pay close attention to detail to ensure a smooth go-live.
Specifically, the QA Lead will:
- Work with the Business and project team to understand test requirements.
- Design the test strategy, test plan, and write test cases and test results for Sterling OMS. Including unit testing, end-to-end testing and UAT.
- Estimate test efforts.
- Plan, manage and execute functional, regression, and integration testing.
- Work with business and technical Subject Matter Experts for validation and verification of functional specifications and business end-to-end requirements.
- Ensure requirement traceability documents are created and demonstrate appropriate test coverage.
- Monitor testing/QA metrics, reports & SLA’s – and share results with appropriate project teams.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing and operational readiness testing, provide test scenarios and assist efforts during UAT.
- 8+ years IT Experience
- 4+ years of experience in Retail testing of supply chain systems
- 2+ years of Sterling OMS testing
- Experience with IBM Websphere Commerce (IBM WSC) and Manhattan Warehouse Management System (Manhattan WMS) preferred.
- MS Office
What we expect
- Develop strong relationships with customers. Build their trust.
- Communicate clearly and concisely with customers and colleagues. Always be responsive.
- Provide status updates regularly, and raise issues early. Nobody likes to be blindsided.
- Ask questions, don’t assume. It saves a lot of misunderstanding and time.
- Submit timesheets and expenses on time. Don’t be the employee that delays billing.
- Be a mentor to others. Share your knowledge and strengthen our team.
- Work with other teams, like Project Management and Customer Support, to increase the quality of our services. We’re always looking to improve.
What to expect
- We offer a full suite of benefits. Medical, Life, Dental, 401k,
- Most of your time will be spent on-site at customers. Most likely in the United States, but it could also be somewhere in Canada, Europe or Asia. The ability to travel is essential.
- Some of your time will be spent on remote customer support. So, good internet access and a quiet space to work and take calls at home is key.
- Our customers and employees are located around the world, so you may need to work with resources across multiple time zones.
- You’ll learn a lot, and your ideas will be appreciated. We can’t wait to solve problems with you.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.
Bridge Solutions Group is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Date Posted: 2018-07-09