< Return to We’re Hiring page
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Travel Required: 0-20%
Job Type: Full-Time
About the Job
As a Software Engineer you will be an integral member of a team responsible for quickly resolving highly technical, complex issues. Your role will be critical in maintaining the trust of our customers. You will be working directly with our customers’ technical operations teams in defining issues, resolving them, or leading a cross-functional team to drive resolutions.
About the Team
You will be part of BridgeSGI’s best-in-class consulting and services teams working with our global customers. As a member of this team you will work in a highly collaborative environment to deliver outstanding customer experience to customers across the globe.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates accurate, detailed knowledge of IBM WMS software and services and experience with applicable consulting practices, methodologies and tools.
- Maintains and expands technical and business knowledge through study and on-site delivery experience.
- Reports own time and expenses accurately and timely.
- Reports own progress toward project goals articulated in the SOW. Escalates exceptions quickly to the Lead Consultant or Consulting Project Manager.
- Represents the company to customer with professionalism at all times.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work alone or to contribute as a team member.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism.
Education: BE/B.Tech / MCA degree.
Minimum Experience : 3-8 years of IT experience, 1+ year of consulting experience.
- Exposure in Supply Chain Management domain.
- Knowledge of data communication, application software and e-business practices.
- Familiarity with IBM Sterling WMS/Store solutions strongly desired.
- Familiarity with industry consulting practices, methodologies and tools strongly desired.
- Residence within the assigned geographical region strongly desired.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.