< Return to We’re Hiring page
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Travel Required: 0 – 20%
Job Type: Full-Time
Executes implementation projects in accordance with approved client Statements of Work (SOWs) for the Americas Sales Consulting organization.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Demonstrates accurate, detailed knowledge of IBM OMS software and services and experience with applicable consulting practices, methodologies and tools.
- Maintains and expands technical and business knowledge through study and on-site delivery experience.
- Reports own time and expenses accurately and timely.
- Reports own progress toward project goals articulated in the SOW. Escalates exceptions quickly to the Lead Consultant or Consulting Project Manager.
- Represents the company to customer with professionalism at all times.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work alone or to contribute as a team member.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism.
- Availability to travel 80-100% of the time.
Education: BE/B.Tech / MCA degree.
Minimum Experience : 3 years of IT experience, 1 year of consulting experience.
- Knowledge of data communication, application software and e-business practices.
- Familiarity with IBM Sterling OMS / Store / Call Center solutions strongly desired.
- Familiarity with industry consulting practices, methodologies and tools strongly desired.
- Residence within the assigned geographical region strongly desired
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.