< Return to We’re Hiring page
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Travel: Up to 50%
Job Type: Full-Time
This position is responsible for:
- Development, on boarding, and system support activities for all aspects of the clients B2B/ESB environment.
- Coordinate/ Manage setup Trading partners in IBM Sterling B2B Integrator
- Design, develop & manage flows on ESB.
- Manage EDI Mappings and Business process (BPs).
- L2,L3 support for Clients B2B/ESB application.
- Resolving Incidents within the SLA.
- Experience with IBM Sterling B2B Integrator (B2Bi)/IBM Sterling File Gateway (SFG)
- Hands on knowledge with IBM Transformation Extender (ITX earlier known as WTX)
- Knowledge in IBM Integration Bus(IIB)/Mulesoft ESB/WSO2 Enterprise Integrator.
- Experience in developing Maps on SI Map Editor & Business Processes on B2Bi.
- Excellent knowledge of EDI standards (ANSI X12, UN/EDIFACT & SWIFT).
- Experience in designing flows on any ESB with limited Transformation experience.
- Development exposure with ESQL, IIB Graphical mapping, XML, XSLT, and XPath, XSD/DTD.
- Good understanding of SOA based technologies.
- Should have full project life cycle experience
- Excellent analytical and logical reasoning skills
Good to have:
- Oracle DB and DB2 knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Experience integration/development of WTX maps with IIB/ITX Advanced.
- Experience working with IBM Control Center, IBM Sterling External Authentication server, LDAP/S protocol.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.