< Return to We’re Hiring page
Location: Remote, United States
Travel Required: 80-100%
Job Type: Full-Time
- Work with the Bridge Solutions team on new eCommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the completed project
- Maintain and enhance existing eCommerce websites while adhering to best practices
- Interact with SQL database systems through IBM OMS Sterling framework abstraction layers
- Create and consume web services (SOAP, XML-RPC) and REST to implement data integrations within the IBM OMS Sterling platform
- Use best practices and demonstrate experience with IBM OMS software and services, and experience with SDLC methodologies and tools.
- Maintains and expands technical and business knowledge through study and on-site delivery experience.
- Reports own time and expenses accurately and timely.
- Reports own progress toward project goals articulated in the SOW. Escalates exceptions quickly to the Lead Developer or Consulting Project Manager.
- Represents the company to customer with professionalism at all times.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work alone or to contribute as a team member.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism.
- Availability to travel 80-100% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related fields.
- Knowledge of data communication, application software and e-business practices.
- Familiarity with IBM Sterling OMS / Store / Call Center solutions strongly desired.
- Familiarity with industry consulting practices, methodologies and tools strongly desired.
- 3 years of development experience, 2 years of consulting experience.
- Working knowledge of both the IBM Sterling Suite of Supply Chain Software technologies. This requirement is standard and normal for the aforementioned assignment within our company and for similar positions industry-wide.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.