< Return to We’re Hiring page
Location: Remote, United States
Travel Required: 80-100%
Job Type: Full-Time
- Identify business requirements from client documentation and meetings.
- Develop high level options for customer to streamline business operations based on OMS capabilities.
- Document user cases/test cases based on client requirements and Bridge designs.
- Identify problems and propose recommendations that leverage all appropriate Bridge resources.
- Build consensus in groups for proposed Bridge solutions.
- Develop precise, concise work products that do not require rework.
- Advice clients on logistics systems integration, best practices and emerging technologies.
- Design business and technical processes for OMS and WMS integration.
- Develop technical documentation on process and technology integration.
- Develop strategies and write white papers on global logistics best practices.
- Advise clients on enterprise wide architecture and integration to supply chain components.
- Demonstrates experience with IBM OMS software and services, and experience with SDLC methodologies and tools.
- Maintains and expands technical and business knowledge through study and on-site delivery experience.
- Reports own time and expenses accurately and timely.
- Reports own progress toward project goals articulated in the SOW. Escalates exceptions quickly to the Consulting Project Manager.
- Represents the company to customer with professionalism at all times.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to work alone or to contribute as a team member.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with perseverance and professionalism.
- Availability to travel 80-100% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Supply Chain, Computer Science or a related field.
- Knowledge of data communication, application software and e-business practices.
- Familiarity with IBM Sterling OMS / Store / Call Center solutions strongly desired.
- Familiarity with industry consulting practices, methodologies and tools strongly desired.
- 3 years of business analyst experience, 2 years of consulting experience.
- Working knowledge of both the IBM Sterling Suite of Supply Chain Software technologies.
Please send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com.